PART 1 OF THE COURSE IS A PREREQUISITE FOR PART 2.
YOU MUST HAVE TAKEN PART 1 OF THE COURSE IN 2023 OR 2024 TO REGISTER FOR PART 2.
Join us for an incredible learning experience. Discover the keys to achieving predictable and successful outcomes with MSE/MARPE skeletal expansion and TADs.
This will be a technique protocol course with case Presentations Over Zoom.
PART II: Advanced Techniques for Practitioners
Part II caters to practitioners looking to enhance their expertise. It’s for those who have placed MSE/TADs already and are looking for more advanced information or for dentists wanting to learn more information before starting their first case. Participants will learn advanced orthodontic diagnosis and clinical applications of MSE and TADs.
Attendees should possess some basic knowledge of orthodontics. The more cases a provider has performed, the more they would benefit from this advanced technique course.
Topics covered include:
- Advanced Orthodontic Diagnosis: We will go onto advanced orthodontic diagnosis and clinical applications of MSE/MARPE and TADs
- Invisalign Clinchecks for Complex Cases: Dive deeper into the details and nuances of how to set up more complex cases using Invisalign clinchecks.
- Digital Planning of MSE: Discussion of digital planning of MSE and how to customize it for more difficult adult cases.
- Expansion Complications and Failures: Explore strategies to predictably avoid expansion failures.
- Piezotomy for Adult Patients: Introduce Piezotomy for use in adult patients, to make adult cases predictable with a focus on safety and efficacy. We will review failures, possible side effects, emergencies, protocols and related procedures.
- Hands-On Piezotomy: Experience hands-on training in Piezotomy using 3D printed models. It will be followed by live piezo assisted MARPE placement in the adult patient. Participants will be able to follow all the procedures closely.
A general practitioner should be able to plan a case and identify which cases could benefit from Piezo, customized MARPE, and other treatment modifications.
Metropolitan Center for Complete Dentistry (MCCD)Training Center
49 Ridgedale Avenue
East Hanover, NJ 07936