Your marketing is probably missing video posts. It’s the hardest type of post to make, but according to SproutSocial, video posts on Instagram get 49% more engagement. That’s more parents and caregivers seeing your content and hearing your message, and more people sharing your message too!
Over 50% of marketers say that we need to use more video on social media, but video can be super expensive. What’s worse is that the DIY approach can be time-consuming and with less than attractive results.
That’s why ASAP Pathway developed the “Can You Help Emma?” video:
The video tells the story of a little girl who suffers from symptoms related to airway problems. Her mother takes her to see a dentist like you, who helps her get the treatment she needs to start sleeping better and living a better life during the day.
The message is that you can help kids like Emma, but the real goal of the video is to equip you and your team with a tool that can help you educate parents and caregivers about the importance of airway management in children.
Let’s increase awareness!
You can get a customized copy of this video with:
- Your doctor name and practice name in the audio
- Your practice’s logo animated at the end of the video
- Your practice’s phone number in the audio and video
- Your practice’s website address in the audio and video
- A male or female doctor character in the animation
Use this video:
- On all your social media profiles: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- On your Google My Business page
- On your website’s page about pediatric airway management
- In operatories or front office screens
- Anywhere else you’d like to share it!