TMJ Course 1: TMJ AND AIRWAY: Growth, Development, and Early Signs & Diagnosis of Dysfunction
This course is designed to provide you with hands-on opportunities for diagnosis, evaluation, and enhanced learning. Through presentations and interactive sessions, you will deepen your understanding of TMJ anatomy; how the TMJ impacts growth and development of the craniofacial structure and airway; and how to diagnose underlying TMJ disorders, especially in children, when there is no pain to herald its presence.
- Understand the intricate relationship between TMJ growth and airway development.
- Acquire in-depth diagnostic skills to identify early signs of TMJ dysfunction.
- Engage in hands-on exercises for better observation and diagnosis of TMD issues.
- Enhance your ability to ask informed questions regarding TMD in your practice.
- Delve into conservative and preventive management approaches for optimal patient care.
- Diagnose and evaluate TMJ issues in real-world scenarios.
- Gain insights into identifying TMD problems in your clinical setting.
- Develop a sharper focus on diagnosis to enhance your treatment planning skills.
- Exploration of TMJ anatomy, growth, and development.
- Recognizing and diagnosing early signs of TMJ dysfunction in children and adults.
- Interactive sessions for observing TMD issues in practice.
- Hands-on diagnosis and evaluation exercises.
- Focused discussions on conservative and preventive management.
- Review of clinical cases including attendee cases.
Speaker: Dr. Michelle Weddle
DDS, FAGD, D-ABDSM
ASAP Pathway Co-Founder
Date: May 10-11, 2024
TMJ 2 Course: Orthodontic Considerations and Treatment of TMD
Building on the knowledge and skills gained in part 1, this course will provide you with practical tools and hands-on experiences to incorporate your TMJ knowledge and diagnosis into your orthodontic care. Explore orthodontic treatment planning and management, splint design, and fabrication, taking your TMJ diagnosis into consideration.
- Deepen your understanding of TMD management within orthodontics.
- Explore strategies for diagnosing and treating TMD issues in both children and adults.
- Immerse yourself in hands-on exercises for splint design and fabrication.
- Enhance your treatment planning skills through case study discussions.
- Design and fabricate splints for various treatment scenarios.
- Analyze real-world clinical cases to refine your treatment planning approach.
- Comprehensive review of orthodontic TMD management principles.
- Diagnosing and differentiating TMD cases for effective planning.
- Review of clinical cases.
- Hands-on splint design and fabrication exercises.
- Case study discussions to refine your treatment planning skills.
- Interactive sessions for evaluating fabricated splints.
- Review of clinical cases.
Elevate your practice, and protect your patients, with the knowledge and skills gained from this hands-on practical courses. Register for both sessions together and save.
Speaker: Dr. Ilya Lipkin
Date: Sept 6-7, 2024
Location: Metropolitan Center for Complete Dentistry (MCCD) Training Center
49 Ridgedale Avenue
East Hanover, NJ 07936
Course withdrawal with written notice 60 days or more before the first day of the course: FULL REFUND MINUS (-$500)
Course withdrawal written notice 30-59 days: 50% of the course registration could be transferred to a future live course designated by the attendee.
Course withdrawal 29 days or less: Unfortunately, due to expenses incurred when planning for the course, no credits could be given for course withdrawal within 30 days of the first day of the course.