As an ASAP Pathway Comprehensive Member, you will receive access to:
The most comprehensive online education platform for pediatric dental sleep medicine, airway issues, orthodontic intervention, and pediatric TMD evaluation and management.
Four core educational modules
Module 1: Screening, Diagnosis & Risk Assessment
Module 2: Interventional Strategies
Module 3: Advanced Interventional Strategies
Module 4: Case Acceptance, Profitability & Referrals
Myofunctional Therapy Bonus Module
- Top 20 myofunctional exercises, instructions, tips, tricks and when to do them
Practical Implementation Information through:
- Quick Bites
- How-to Videos
Information to keep you up-to-date in this field through:
- Monthly Member Meetings with Key Opinion Leaders in the field such as:
- orthodontists, physicians (ENT, Sleep Medicine), myofunctional therapy; orthodontics, medicine (sleep, ENT, etc), myofunctional therapy, product representatives/developers, etc.
- Literature Reviews
- ASAP Private Facebook community
- ASAP PATHWAY PODCAST - podcast discussions featuring one of our founders Dr. Stacy Ochoa along with leading experts in the airway and medical field.
- CONTRIBUTING FACULTY MODULES created by experts from various airway and dental fields. These modules cover essential topics like:
- Invisalign clinical tips by Dr. Pedro Costa Monteiro
- ENT considerations - by world-renowned ENT Dr. David Mcintosh
- Understanding pediatric feeding and motor dysfunctions - very important for our kiddos under 6 yrs old by Drs. Tracy Tran and Rishita Jaju.
- Myofunctional therapy considerations and clinical tips for dentists - by Nicole Goldfarb…
- Understanding Imaging and its importance in airway management - by Dr. Dania Tamimi
Document Center and Marketing Resources
Sample letters, treatment plan, marketing resources, copies of slides to help you in becoming the subject "expert" in your area so you can present to physicians, other potential referral sources, and the general public
Full Access with opportunity to earn CE credits for 5 Team Members
Virtual Team Trainings
Ongoing Mentorship (Case discussions and clinical support) through:
- Private FB Group
- WhatsApp private group
- Ability to add-on access and participate in weekly Clincheck Reviews
Ability to participate in exclusive ASAP Pathway courses
- Get discounted registration to any other additional ASAP in-person or online course.
- PLUS get recording access
Membership fee includes access to all of the above for one year.
Access to any ASAP Member benefit after the one year membership period requires the purchase of continuing membership, which is currently at $3499 per year, and is subject to change after the first year.